Yes there are only 4 weeks of school left ! Crazy!!! I want to let you all know that I will be in canada from May 28th until June 14th . I am looking forward to seeing you all again !
Right now all of the Kids alive sites are busy doing there Progress Reports ! Progress Reports are "reports" on each child in the program. They explain how the kids are doing Physically, Mentally,Spiritually and academically. This is a huge project as just in Palo Blanco alone there are 220 kids. Please pray that we will all be able to finish them before the end of June !
Another Update: Currently there are some significant problems with our mail system. The Dominican Republic has issued a new "Law" about out going and incoming mail. It is looking like we will have to pay taxes on everything coming in. Also possibly have to go down to Santo Domingo every 2 weeks to get our paper work in order. As of right now different people are trying to fix this problem. Pray that it can be fixed quickly !
No comments:
Post a Comment